Seal Coating for parts of Boston and the South Shore
To protect and maintain your new or old driveway, we suggest you apply seal coat. Seal coat should be applied six to twelve months after installation and maintained every two years. Benefits of seal coating include:
- Resists gas and oil spills
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Slows oxidation and water penetration
- Brings a dark black, clean and rich looking color to the pavement
- Overall, this protective material can extend the lifetime of your driveway
John Cooper Paving & Sealing, Inc. has been seal coating driveways since 1946. Our experienced workers will clean your driveway and ensure all debris is removed from the pavement including edge grass. We also spray or squeegee a clean thick layer of seal coat to the highest standards. Finally, we will put caution tape across the driveway to prevent unwanted traffic for two days.
Please call John Cooper Paving & Sealing, Inc. to make an appointment to seal coat your driveway or parking lot today.
John Cooper Paving & Sealing, Inc.
248 Bedford St.
Abington, MA 02351
Whitman, MA: 781-447-4031
Brockton, MA: 508-583-3440
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.