Driveway Maintenance in parts of Boston and the South Shore
John Cooper Paving & Sealing, Inc., of Abington, Massachusetts, offers pavement sealcoating and resurfacing for their surrounding communities. Our services will add years of life to your existing installation.
Maintaining Your New Driveway
- Do not drive or park on your driveway for at least three days after it has been installed, or even longer if the temperature is very hot. Your driveway will harden and soften depending on the weather; however, it will never harden like cement.
- Do not use power steering on your driveway as it will tear up your driveway and may leave tire marks.
- Do not use any sharp objects, such as kick stands, lawn furniture, car jacks, or gas grills on your driveway during the process curing (which can take up to two years), as these objects will leave marks in the driveway.
- Avoid driving off the edge of your driveway, as this may cause it to crack. We suggest that you put top soil around the edges to build them up.
- Twelve months after installation, a seal coat application should be applied to your new driveway and reapplied every two years going forward.
Call us to schedule a free estimate today and learn how pavement sealcoating and resurfacing can add beauty and years of life to your driveway.
John Cooper Paving & Sealing, Inc.
248 Bedford St.
Abington, MA 02351
Whitman, MA: 781-447-4031
Brockton, MA: 508-583-3440
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.